A toponym is the name of a place. (Topo place; nym name)
Every toponym has some kind of story behind it. In today’s crossword puzzle, you will be exploring a few toponyms in India.
- You can turn on the ‘error check mode’ to track any mistakes you make.
- Use the Check drop-down menu to check your answers at any time.
- If you get really stuck, you can use the Reveal menu to get a bit of a push.
- You can also solve this with someone … even if they are far away! Just click the person icon (2nd icon) on the top left of the menu bar.
- Share the puzzle with others!
Our online puzzle partners: AmuseLabs.
Featured image: Evening Gangā Āratī at Daśāśvamedha ghāt, Vārānasī.