Theme: “Citizen Geographers”
(All links open in a new tab / window)
— Includes print versions of selected papers presented.
Submitted and accepted abstracts
- Everlasting Problem Of Air Pollution
- Large dams and people’s perceptions of them: a transnational study
- Solid Waste Infrastructure Distribution and Accessibility: A space – time antagonism
- Urbanization – an optimistic thought
- V G I System, as a public eye in monitoring lake Environments
- Human interactions and Savandurga: past, present and future
- Reaching Young Minds: Alternative Sources for Teaching Geography
- Teaching about the South Asian monsoon
- Climate Changes, Society Adapts.
- Geographers Needed for ‘Marsography’!