Creative Movement Facilitator, Madurai.
We move about, conducting our daily lives in a part of our geographic space. Geographers call this space activity space. This movement is not just routine. There is a lot more to it.
Through the physical medium of everyday movement of our bodies like walking, sitting, doing, in this workshop we shall explore:
- Our daily physical movement patterns
- Altering movement patterns to alter mindsets
- Examining our habits and practices to understand ourselves
- Emotions and how we carry them in our bodies
- Learning to express freely in a constructive manner
- Grace in everyday moving, translating towards graceful living
On the path of self discovery in an environment of music and movement, laced with laughter.
What to wear for this workshop:
- No tight clothing.
- Please wear loose clothing that allows free movement.
- Avoid trailing wear such as dupattas, saris etc.
Capacity: 20 participants